80 Cedar St.
Branford, CT 06405
Phone: (203) 528-0289
Contact via Email
- three chef prepared meals
- scheduled transportation and to doctors
- full kitchens in every suite
- no buy in fees
- month to month rentals
- Holiday Retirement
- includes meals, utilities, basic cable
- furnished apartments available
- stay 60 days, for the winter or longer
- wellness suite
Hours of OperationCome visit us 7 days a week from 9:00am to 7:00pm. With our live-in Managers, there is always someone home to help you at Cedar Woods. Or Call 203-481-6028.
Branford Connecticut Senior Living
Situated on beautifully landscaped grounds, you’ll love the elegant quality of our facilities while enjoying all the convenience of the nearby community. We’re just minutes from shopping, dining, entertainment and the prestigious Yale Hospital. If you’re in the mood to explore, take time to visit destinations like Fort Hale Park, the Peabody Museum, New Haven Harbor or one of the nearby casinos. Our friendly, dedicated staff wants to give you a truly special experience, and you’ll wish you’d come home to Cedar Woods sooner.
"At Holiday Retirement we are in the business of providing security, comfort & value for seniors seeking an active and fulfilling lifestyle; we provide the Holiday Touch."
The Top 10 Reasons To Live at Cedar Woods
1. Month to month rental of a 1 or 2
bedroom apartment keeps You in control
of your retirement
2. Emergency Call Systems responded to by
live-in Management teams, 24/7
3. Three (3) Chef prepared meals daily
4. Scheduled Transportation to appointments
5. Daily enrichment activities and events
6. Innovative travel program that allows
you to stay free at participating Holiday
Retirement Communities while traveling
7. Utilities, basic cable, weekly housekeeping,
linen & towel service
8. On-Site beauty Salon/Barber Shop, Library,
Card Room & more!
9. Additional levels of care available from onsite
partnerships with third party providers,
10. Move-In Specials! Free gift for touring!
Call Pam at (203)481-6028 to schedule a time to visit!